For detailed information on booking TCDE, please call the office at 865.584.9636 or email us at email@example.com.
Technical Requirements can be relatively simple or more complex depending on the venue of the presenter. The following requirements assume an ideal setup with a proscenium stage.
- A proscenium stage with a smooth wood floor free of splinters.
- At least 30′ by 30′ from curtain line to last working line.
- A crossover between cyclorama and back wall or other crossover.
- Wings free of obstructions and 4 sets of black legs.
- Ensemble to sole occupant of performance area from load-in to load-out.
- 3-hour load-in and 3-hour work call followed by a full technical rehearsal prior to the first performance.
- Lighting plot will be supplied to local presenter.
- TCDE prefers that presenter supply all lighting equipment.
- Presenter will supply technical personnel to hang and focus lights.
- Presenter will supply one electrician with knowledge of performance site.
- When necessary, TCDE can bring its own side lighting and dance floor (reasonable fee applies).
- Presenter to provide sound system to accommodate cassette tapes and CD’s.
- Presenter to supply intercom headset system stations backstage to light and sound.